Skip To Content

 I forgot my password
You are here:  Admissions and Registrar > Home

5 Easy Steps

1. Create an Apply Texas Profile, then complete a Two-Year College Application for Grayson College
  • You will receive two emails from the Apply Texas website 
  • 48 business hours later, you will receive an email from "Portal" at Grayson College with your Portal Login and Password
  • Applicants who do not provide a valid email address or social security number on your application will not receive an email
  • If you do not receive an email from Grayson College in 48 hours, please contact us at 903-463-8604 for assistance
2. Login to the Grayson College Portal and complete College 101 Orientation
3. Turn in required documents:
  • Order your High School transcript with test scores or your GED
  • Order any College or University transcripts you wish to be considered for transfer 
  • Provide proof of your Meningitis Vaccination
  • Send all documents to the Registrar's Office
4. Take the TSI Assessment (if needed)
5. Meet with an Academic Advisor
< July 2015 >  
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
The Office of Admissions and Records (also known as the Registrar’s Office) is located in the Administrative Services building on the Main Campus in Denison, Texas. Student Services staff on the South Campus may assist you as well. We can assist you with the following information:
Follow us on Twitter @graysonadmissions

Getting Started Survey

Please take our
Getting Started Survey

Attention Graduates!

The application deadline for summer 2015 graduation is Thursday, August 6, 2015.

Graduation Application             
Please take a moment and complete our Graduate Survey   

Enrollment Verifications

Enrollment verifications are available on-line through the MyPage portal.  We do not process verifications in the Admissions Office. 
After the semester census date, students can print their own verifications through Campus Connect. 

Reverse Transfer Degrees

Transferring from Grayson to a University in the fall?  Are you missing a class or two from completing your associates degree?  We can help you.  Once you arrive to your new educational destination, send us an official transcript for review and we can retroactively award your degree to you.  It's that easy.  For more information, email
Good luck!
Former students with a 12 month lapse in attendance must submit a new application for enrollment and complete College 101.  

1.       Click here to submit a new application
2.       Check your email for login/password and access code
3.       Login to the Student Portal
4.     Complete College 101 exit quiz
If you have any questions regarding this process, email Admissions at

Meningitis Vaccination Requirement

Effective January 1, 2012, all new GC students under the age of 22 are required to submit evidence of being immunized against meningococcal meningitis. Senate Bill 1107 enacted by the 82nd Texas Legislature mandates the vaccination. See meningitis vaccination requirements  for more details and exemption information. 

Charles R. Leslie Jr.

Enrollment Advisor for the African American Initiative who assists students in all aspects of the college admission process.

Rhonda Marroquin

  Enrollment Advisor who assists students in all aspects of the college admission process.    


Brooke Ross

   Enrollment Advisor who assists students in all aspects of the college admission process.

Men of Distinction

Dual Credit for High School Students

G et a JUMP on a college education!   

Grayson College's Dual/ Concurrent Enrollment Program is a great way for *high school juniors and seniors to get a head start on their college education. GC offers courses for high school students who desire to complete college credit while in high school. * Sophomores may enroll with special permission.

Click here to Read More!     

Steps to Dual Credit Admission


1. Apply 

· Complete the Apply Texas profile and the 2-year community college application at 
· Submit proof of Meningitis Vaccination (if student will be required to attend class or other activities on campus)

 2.  High School Permission Form

· Complete the GC dual enrollment permission form and submit to your high school counselor.

 3. Take Placement / Assessment

 4. Final Steps

Pay tuition and fees (online or Business Office)

Obtain Student ID (Life Center)

Parking Permit (Online/Campus Police)

Bookstore (Life Center)

Attend classes!

 Questions? Email



A recent study by the Community College Research Center shows that once in college, students who had taken dual enrollment courses received higher grade point averages (GPA) and persisted in completing a college credential at a rate greater than their peers. Unlike advanced placement and international baccalaureate programs, dual enrollment classes carry college credit and are not dependent on a particular score on a standardized testing instrument before a college will grant credit for the various courses taken in these programs.